JOB POSITION: Assistant Manager/Manager
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/
College Degree in any field.
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent. With a minimum 5 yrs experience as Sales Manager.
• Preferably with Real Estate Broker’s PRC license.,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• MS Office suite skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong leadership skills, creativity and positivity,
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.,
• Professional real estate sales training.
• Prepare buyer profiles, product and market information to enable product design during the pre-development process.
• Monitor and review buyers’ database using IFCA system.
• Coordinate preparation of purchase and sale agreements, disclosure statements and property budgets with the development and Sales Admin. Department
• Conduct regular competitive market analysis to ensure that the company is well-positioned against competitors.
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and key networks within the industry.
• Oversee sales team coordination with construction.
• Coordinate with the Marketing Head to regularly obtain feedback from buyers and prospects via surveys, focus groups, and social events.
• Ensure that the CHMI Land Inc.,and staff are known and recognized for providing an excellent customer experience.